The Policy & Regulation search utility provides a compilation of the most relevant and recent:
- Environmental Initiatives, platforms and strategies.
- Reports and documents reflecting environmental policies.
- European regulations related to the environment.
- Select which type of information you desire: Initiative, platforms and strategies; Policy reflections and studies; EU Regulations.
- Choose the Area and Subarea/s that best fit your invention. Areas and subareas are structured according to this hierarchical scheme. Whereas only one Area can be selected, multiple selections are possible for Subareas.
- Select one or more relevant keywords that could fit the topic you are interested in. Keywords are not free-text fields, but fixed terms that are linked to each Area.
Once you submit your search query, results will be displayed on a separate window. This will be the information provided:
- Title, with a link for accessing the resource (pdf, website, etc).
- Desired information.
- Year (only applicable to regulations and studies; left blank for initiatives, platforms and strategies)
- Area, subarea and related keywords.