Eco-innovation RTD projects are often the first step for going from brilliant ideas to marketable eco-innovative products. Hence, analysing existing RTD projects is also an effective way of taking the pulse of eco-innovative products.
To focus your examination of RTD projects portfolio, the following search fields should be filled:
- Project keywords that will help you narrow results to specific themes.
- Country, which refers to the nationality of any participant contributing to the project (not only to the coordinator).
- Programme, which refers to the main RTD and Market Replication European Funding Programmes. A detailed description of programmes can be found here.
- Project Type, which defines its organizational/management structure. A detailed description of project types can be found here.
- Start/End date of the project
When you submit your search query, results will be displayed on a separate window. Provided information includes:
- Project title with an external link to project description
- Project Acronym
- Start date
- End date