Please read this Legal Notice carefully before you start to use INNEON Site. By using the Site or participating in certain of its related tools, you signify your acceptance of this Legal Notice. If you do not agree to this Legal Notice, you should elect not to visit the Site.
1. Changes to the Legal Notice
INNEON consortium reserves the right to change this Legal Notice at any time at its sole discretion by posting revisions on the Site. Such revisions will be effective immediately upon posting them to the Site. Your use of the Site after such changes have been posted shall constitute your acceptance of the revised Legal Notice.
2. Accessing this Site and Account Security
INNEON reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your Internet connection are aware of this Legal Notice, and that they comply with them.
To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is correct, current and complete.
If you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, You shall make a diligent use, being responsible of their security and confidentiality and you shall be responsible to keep them safe and not disclose them in order to avoid the access to unauthorized third parties.
User will notify without delay INNEON in the event of an incident which may cause a breach of confidentiality of data.
INNEON has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including, if in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of this Legal Notice.
3. Prohibited Uses
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Legal Notice. You agree to use the information contained in the member directory for lawful and legitimate purposes, such as networking or obtaining member contact information for your own lawful uses. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable national, regional, local and international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with this Legal Notice;
- To gather or attempt to gather personal information belonging to members, users, or member organizations for the purposes of spamming, marketing, selling to third parties, or otherwise sharing beyond the reasonable uses of the Site;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate INNEON or a INNEON consortium member, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of names or email addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm INNEON or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without the prior written consent of INNEON consortium;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, the server on which any part of the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Access or search or attempt to access or search the Site by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces provided by INNEON; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by INNEON, its licensors or other providers of such material. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of INNEON. All other trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
You must not: modify copies of any materials from the Site; use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Site.
You must not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Site, access to the Site or use of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
No right, title or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by INNEON consortium. Any use of the Site not expressly permitted by this Legal Notice is a breach of this Legal Notice and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
5. User-Provided Information – Content Standards
In addition to the foregoing, all User-Provided Information must comply with all applicable national, regional, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User-Provided Information must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Involve commercial activities or sales , such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising; and
- Give the impression that they emanate from us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
6. Monitoring and Enforcement
INNEON has the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User-Provided Information for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Take any action with respect to any user contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we believe that such user contribution violates this Legal Notice, infringes any intellectual property right or other right, threatens the personal safety of users of the Site and the public or could create liability for INNEON;
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site; and
- Terminate your access to all or part of the Site for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of this Legal Notice.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. INNEON assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. INNEON has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
7. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. INNEON does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
8. Changes to the Site
We may update this website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material provided by the Site may be out of date at any given time, and INNEON is under no obligation to update such material. We may change the Site at any time with or without notice. We may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely.
9. Information About You and Your Use of the Site
10. Links to external sites
The Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. INNEON has no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that INNEON cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
INNEON will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or any services or items obtained through the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the Site, its content and any services or items obtained through the Site is at your own risk. The Site, its content and any services or items obtained through the Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither INNEON nor any person associated with INNEON makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, neither INNEON nor anyone associated with INNEON represents or warrants that the Site, its content, or any services or items obtained through the Site will be corrected, that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Site or any services or items obtained through the Site will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
INNEON hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
12. Limitation on Liability
In no event will INNEON, its affiliated and associated, be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability of use, the Site, any websites linked to it, any content of the Site or such websites or any services or items obtained through the Site or such websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
13. Governing Law
This Legal Notice and all disputes or controversies arising out of or relating to this Legal Notice and your use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of Belgium.
14. Waiver and Severability
No waiver of this Legal Notice by INNEON shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition, and any failure of INNEON to assert a right or provision under this Legal Notice shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of this Legal Notice is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Legal Notice will continue in full force and effect.