TECHNOFI aimed at presenting INNEON as the natural follow up of high level political decisions about the de-carbonization of the European economy by 2050.
The main message was to stress the INNEON support to business modelling and business plan shaping to meet investors criteria while showing the European added value of the supported business ideas in line with the long term de-carbonization of the European economy.
The lecture given by TECHNOFI (Serge Galant, CEO) attracted a variety of stakeholders, and took place just after the lecture of ADEME, the French Energy and Resource Agency about the public funding measures to be implemented in 2015 in France for the support of a low carbon economy.
A lively discussion occurred with the attendees
· EDF R&D is interested about the ways and means to monetize the use value (value innovation) of eco innovations (Mme Brigitte Compain)
· DEWDROPS (http://www.dewdrops.fr/) and WATER ECOQUETTE are interested at being supported for funding needs
· IDEEOWEB (http://ideooweb.com/ ) is a web consulting company able to diagnose areas of improvement of social media and web based tools: this company might be of interest to prepare the transition of the INNEON platform to a fully commercial investment support platform for eco-innovative business models
· Clean tech Business Angels (http://www.cleantechbusinessangels.com/ ) is a network of French Business Angels dedicated to Clean technologies for which a cooperation scheme will be identified in early 2015
· CEREMA (http://www.cerema.fr/ ) is the French Center for studies and expertise on risks, environment, mobility and planning which may incubate new technologies or services in support of smart cities
A dedicated action plan towards each of the attendees has been set by TECHNOFI.