The INNEON project specific objectives are:
- Creation of a platform to support and coach selected entrepreneurs and SMEs to reach stage of “investor readiness”.
- Creation of a pan‐European Network of investors and financiers.
- Exploiting consortium contacts to link to development banks.
- Leveraging other sources of EU funding.
- Taking advantage of all ECO initiatives funded by the EC.
What are INNEON’s core values and its mission?
- Establishing a strategically aligned European community of interest focused on the accelerated commercialization of eco and social innovation.
- Providing a uniquely integrated service across the innovation chain from identification and enhancement of viable propositions via the development of investor-ready proposals through to the facilitation of successful deals between investors and innovators.
- Establishing a sustainable European network of selected professionals with a defined interest in eco or social innovation that will continue after the completion of the project and result in a step change in the evolution of the European market.